Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kathy made me do it!

Late last night I got an email from Kathy at Clearly i Stamp, with an invitation to join her today:

"Tomorrow is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY so we going to have some fun and craft all day!! If you get a chance to get in your craft room tomorrow I will be hosting 4 different challenges at Clearly i Stamp Blog. I would love if you can come play with me and you might even win some great prizes!"

 I missed the 1st Challenge because both my grandsons had baseball games this morning at the same time.  Luckily they were on adjacent fields so we could watch both games at once.  What are the odds that they would both be up to bat at the same time?  Well they were! 

 

So I just had enough time to make this quick bag and tag for challenge # 2 - balloons.  Now I'm headed outside in this beautiful sunshine to spread mulch.  Maybe I can get back to the Clearly i Stamp Challenges later.

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you played with me!! By the way Challenge 1 runs till tomorrow at noon so you have plenty of time!!
    What an adorable image and love the balloons!!
    Thanks for having fun with me on National Scrapbook Day!!

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamp DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little party bag, Debi, and darling idea with the clippie! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.