Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Roses for Mom



For this card I used a pale green sheet of velum on which I stamped and embossed roses.  Then I die cut the scalloped oval from the center,  fussy cut the rose I had stamped in the middle, then popped it at the side.  I  a found a piece of sheer pink ribbon in my stash that was just long enough to wrap around the card twice and tie into that teeny bow.  The stamps and embossing powders are Sparkle N Sprinkle products.  So naturally I am entering this card in the Sparkle N Sprinkle April Challenge where the theme is Anything Goes if you use loose glitter, embossing powder or flocking.

I am also entering it in these additional challenges:
Just Inspirational Challenge - Embossing
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge April 8-14 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge #208 - No Designer Paper
Love to Scrap Challenge #27 - Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the stamping on the vellum! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, Debi - love the vellum! I need to use more vellum! I always enjoy the result. By the way, I just noticed you were a winner in the Crafting with Dragonflies blog hop. Congratulations, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Those roses look so pretty in vellum and I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping back again to say that I'm so glad you joined us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge and congrats on being a Featured Artist this month. Your name is now in the drawing for a special prize. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card !!! I love the bright colors you used to emboss the beautiful roses !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkle n Sprinkle Creative Challenges !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so pretty, thanks for joining us at jic, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant and great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant, Debi! I love the embossed roses on vellum. I have to dig out some vellum and work with it. It tends to lie forgotten in my stash. :-D You've inspired me once again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.