Thursday, April 28, 2016

Showers...........Flowers

Today we are having an April shower, 
so I'm sharing a rainy day card.


The stamp is CTMH.

 Somewhere in my stash I have little brads that are musical notes, but I couldn't find them.  Oh well,  I added glittery puffy raindrops instead.

Challenges: 
Star Stampz Challenge - Weather related
Creative Moments Challenge #92 - Anything Goes w/ optional Showers and or Rainbows
Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #128 - April Showers
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #14 - Anything Goes/ Use ribbon
Clear It Out Challenge - Theme: Nature (flowers)  Stash Item: Greenery (ribbon)
Make My Monday Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers

As I looked at the submissions in the challenges listed above, I realized that my raindrops are upside down.  That's a big oops!  and a card for next year's April Fool's Day Boo Boo Blog Hop.
 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for sharing on Ruby's Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Make My Monday.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.