Monday, August 1, 2016

Magic Mojo Monday

Last evening, I saw a card by Jody Gustafson of Cre8in' Memories that I immediately put on my To Do List for today.  Since that card used the Magical Paper Pack by CTMH,  I thought I might as well use the same papers for the Mojo Monday Sketch Contest # 459. 
Stamps are CTMH
This card will be for my niece, Jenny, who loves amusement parks and has a beautiful smile.

 Now, back to Jody's fabulous card.
It is a Bendi Fold (Jody has supplied a link to a Bendi Fold tutorial on her blog.) and uses cuts from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge.




I used just a couple die cuts for the yellow scalloped circles and stitched circle.
This card will be set aside for Jenny's son, Mason.  He's been going to amusement parks since he was an infant and loves them just as much as his mother and father.  They are planning another trip to Disney World for Mason's birthday.  I think I'll add a pocket on the back of the card for some Disney bucks.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for saying hi.