Sunday, October 2, 2016

Halloween Birthday

My lovely DIL has a Halloween birthday. 
This card is for her. 

 I've used a sentiment from TLC Creations, and I can't remember where I got the adorable ghost cupcake digi image. 
(If anyone can help me with its origin, I'd appreciate it,
 so I can get it in the correct digi file and give credit where credit is due.)
The die cuts are from Our Daily Bread Designs, the orange shimmer trim is CTMH, and I used my Craft-Dee Bowmaker for the bow. 

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #165 - Anything Goes + a sentiment
Craftaholicsrus Challenge #3 - Any Type of Birthday Card
Craft Rocket Challenge #25 - Ribbon and or Lace
Craft-dee Bowz October Challenge - Anything Goes with a handmade bow


Coming right up.... A Halloween card using a cute Bugaboo digi. 

4 comments:

  1. BOO-tastic birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Hallooween birthday card,love it...Thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week
    Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween birthday card! Must be tough on her to share her special day with a holiday! This is a great card and your lime green ribbon and bow is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our October challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Birthday card for any October Baby! Love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.