Monday, October 31, 2016

Marvelous Mojo Monday

From my kitchen window, it looks like a marvelous fall day.  The sun is shining.  The leaves are beautiful golds, reds, and oranges. 
There's supposed to be a nip on the air after being 80 degrees yesterday.  Eventually, I will stick my head out the door.  But, first I have a few things on my inside To Do list, e.g. posting my Mojo Monday card.  
(Stamp, bow and bling are CTMH products.)
Pine cones and branches are super popular this year.  When I saw this Bo Bunny paper,  I fell in love with it, especially the deep blue background.
Granted, I probably have enough Christmas paper to wallpaper several rooms in my house.  So, I only bought 3 sheets, 2 patterned and 1 solid to match.   Now I wish I hadn't shown such restraint.  It's really pretty.
Challenges:
 
Craft Your Passion Challenge #336 - Always Anything Goes



 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely take on the challenge sketch! I love all the embossing and rich colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. All those little scattered circles are the perfect accent. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.