Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sweet Baby Card

This post was almost finished last evening, but I was just too tired to finish it.  After a good night's sleep, a rare occurence in my world, I'm ready to share it with you. Not only that, but I've made 2 cards this morning that I'll share in separate posts, to make up for not blogging the last few days.



This adorable Doodle Baby Carriage stamp 
 
from Sweet Stamps caught my eye at a stamping show.   I walked the whole show mentally trying to talk myself out of buying it. 
 But, I bought it anyway.  
There are times when you just can't listen to that stupid, reasonable, party pooper voice in your head and you have to do what makes you happy!
 

And making this gate fold card with belly band made me happy, too. 
Challenges:
Ooh-la-la Creations Challenge #214 - Feminine
Craft-dee Bowz October Challenge - Anything Goes with a handmade bow
Southern Girls Challenge - Pretty in Pastels
Cut It Up Challenge #106 - Pink or Breast Cancer Awareness (I've used La La Land Stitched Circle Dies when making this card.)
Brown Sugar Challenge #218 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
Broken Fairy Challenge - Monochromatic
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Oh Baby 
The Alphabet Challenge - P is for Pretty in Pink 

My next post is a birthday card for my lovely DIL.

8 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous pink creation. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge P for Pretty in Pink. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us over at Brown Sugar this time. We hope to see you again next week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww, this is so sweet. I adore the color and the layout of this card. That carriage is a great stamp! That ribbon and bow caught my attention. Beautifully done and a great embellishment on this card! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our October challenge. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at OLLCB.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation. I'm so glad you played along with Brown Sugar Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image super card. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so lovely. Gorgeous papers! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you gotta have it, you gotta have it. I'm sure that stamp will give you a great return on your investment. :) People are ALWAYS having babies!

    Thanks for joining us for our Pink or BCA challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.