Monday, February 13, 2017

Mostly Cloudy Mojo Monday

The sun hasn't peeked through the clouds yet.  But, I'm sure it will.  In the meantime, I've made an Easter Mojo Monday card to share with you.

When I first saw the sketch, I thought it looked a little busy.  
Then I got down to business, and I like the result. 

 The main digi image is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  It actually it was a strip of 3 images, but I cut them apart to suit the sketch.  They are colored with pencils with a few touches of clear, violet, and black Wink of Stella.
The Easter eggs are a combination of stamps from here and there.  The one on the right I just hand cut cs into an egg shape and then pressed it down into a pink ombre stamp pad I just picked up at a small stamp sale on Saturday.
One more card goes in the box I'm mailing to Send a Smile 4 Kids.

Here are the challenges I am entering today:
 
Brown Sugar Challenge #237 - Rhinestones and/or Ribbon 
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Include an Animal 
Catch the Bug February Challenge - Sunshine & Smiles 
Allsorts Challenge # 402 - Hearts and/or Flowers 

 Yesterday I fussy cut an image and began coloring it to use on a birthday card for my friend, planning to use today's Mojo Monday sketch for the card layout.  That didn't work out too well.  Guess I'll go in search of another sketch which will work with the image.

Have a nice day!  
Hope the sun is shining wherever you are!
And thanks for stopping by! 

10 comments:

  1. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… Great layout... Please join us again next time. Good luck!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightfully Happy Easter card.

    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous Easter card! I love the colours and cute eggs. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet and so cute. Love the pastel Easter card you've created. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thank you so much for entering in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Easter card and I love the fabulous layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your 'sunshine & smiles' card over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week - good luck! Please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling bunny image and wonderful use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the colours and the layout. Thankyou so much for joining us over at Dis Digis for our 'include an animal' challenge Hope you join us again next time Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww what a lovely easter card! I love the sketch you used and gorgeous colours and design! Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digis!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.