Friday, July 28, 2017

Fussy Friday

With a bridal shower to attend on Sunday, I thought I better get to work on a card to accompany my gift.  Did you ever have a day when you had a difficult time getting a special card just right?  Today was one of those days for me.  
I now have an unused assortment of shower umbrellas in various combinations and shades of pink, black and white, after finally deciding on which I liked best.
Ditto for the framed sentiment.
Here's the final card:

Cricut cuts are from CTMH Art Philsophy and Artistry  cartridges.
Papers, black shimmer tape, bling and sentiment stamp are also CTMH products.
Card design is a pleated skirt fold.



Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge Week 372 - Something beginning with an "s" (stamped sentiment)


 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you have done. I think you nailed it... those day's are so hard and you still have to make something. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know exactly what you mean about finding/creating the perfect combination of colors/embellishments. Sometimes card making is just a chore. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Hope to see you again next week. Best of luck, Jana DT/CGCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.