Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wednesday's Card + CTMH Card Class 7/11/17

Unfortunately, we all find ourselves in need of a sympathy card.  This is for a friend of my husband, who recently lost his son.
(Inkadinkadoo stamp, CTMH papers, twine, and sentiment) 

The Paper Girls Challenge # 131- Seashells, Sea or Beach 
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Week of July 11 - Anything Goes 
Cards 4 Guyz Challenge #173 - Beside the Sea 
Crafty Gals Challenge #151 - Do it for the dudes 

**************** 
Here are the cards we made yesterday at Joyce's.
You might recognize one or two from the 




  Have a fab day!  
My goal today is to complete the pile of cards on the table that I have started but not finished.
I'll let you know how successful that is. 

4 comments:

  1. Love sympathy card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges


    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card!Thank you for playing along with us this week over at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again next week!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you had to make a sympathy card, you did make a beautiful one. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.