Sunday, April 22, 2018

Old and New + CTMH card class 4/17/2018

In cleaning out my stash, I came across some old Lucy paper from CTMH and decided to combine it with a new stamp from SU and another CTMH sentiment stamp.
As an added touch, I stamped the envelope, too. 
This is one of the four cards I designed for a group of my 
Red Hatters to make.
Challenges
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Sympathy or Thinking of You 


***********

Here are the cards we made this past week at Joyce's
CTMH card class.








See you on Tuesday with my DT inspiration for the new 
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful set of cards you have made in your CTMH class Debi. Love the variation of designer papers and that Mother's Day sentiment. Very sweet. May you have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty creation and like your choice of Summery colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts 'Use Pearls' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our challenge at Allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.